Our goal is simple: to divert textile waste from landfills!

To accomplish this goal, we take three processing steps:

Why is this important?

According to SMART (Secondary Materials and Recycled Textiles), 85% of used American textiles go to landfills every year. Miller Waste Mills, Inc. is working to keep used textiles out of landfills by putting a portion of the other 15% to good use. Our specially designed equipment allows us to process used clothing and textiles in large bulk quantities, reclaiming their original fibers so they can be used again instead of being thrown away.

To learn more about recycling statistics, visit www.smartasn.org.

We are not equipped to accept clothing donations, but if you are an individual who is interested in recycling your textiles, please click here.

For more information about our bulk raw materials, see our Raw Materials page. To learn about Contract Manufacturing, click here.

Source: SMART (Secondary Materials And Recycled Textiles)

Recycle & Reuse with Miller Waste Mills, Inc.